Daily Impact: 11th November 2023
Topic: The Breaking Point
Life is about fulfilling your purpose, winning, and becoming who God has destined you to be. We meet with certain obstacles and challenges in pursuit of destiny. Many people give up and surrender at this point like Saul and the children of Israel who lost courage and stamina before Goliath, The 10 out of 12 spies sent into the promised land were weakened by the giants in the land of Cannan, they lost the will to win. There will be giants on your path, but never get intimidated by these giants, and do not lose your courage to win or fulfill your purpose. Move on and defeat the giants. God has given you the grace to be a giant killer.
David lost the moral courage to move on when he saw the nakedness of Bathsheba, His heart lusted after what his eyes saw, he went after it and it ruined him, Lamentations 3:51. Do not allow your eyes affect your heart, be careful what and how you see, Job 31:1, make a covenant with your eyes that regardless of what you see, you will not be influenced or affected. Sarah lacked the strength to wait and she gave up on God, she made a permanent decision in a temporary condition which has become a major problem to the Jews and the entire body of Christ today. Elijah lost hope after a major revival because of the threat from a woman. He bailed out leaving his servants and became suicidal. Be on your guard after a major victory, the devil may leave you for a while. Every new level gives birth to a new devil, stay alert to prevent breaking down at your breaking point. May you not come between the striking range of the devil in the name of Jesus.
Jesus also reached his breaking point in Matthew 26:36, but he submitted to God’s will and lived in His perfect will. Peter also broke down at his breaking point but he recalled the words of Jesus and he wept bitterly. Meditation on God’s word will help resist all the wiles and arrows of the enemy. The word of God is the sword of the spirit for quenching the fiery darts of the devil. Familiarize yourself with the word of God and consume it as your daily food. Those who get to their breaking point take steps that lead to eternal consequences. They leave a bitter pill for generations coming, suffer irredeemable consequences, and give up on overcoming.
1. Father, I receive the strength to press on, to win, break forth, and not lose.
2. Father, I receive spiritual, emotional, and mental stamina to press on and obtain the prize in the name of Jesus
3. I am better than my fathers, what stopped my fathers will not stop me, what limited my fathers will not limit me in the name of Jesus
4. I receive spiritual, emotional, and mental stamina to remain in the will of God no matter the situation, I receive the grace to call God’s word to mind in the name of Jesus.
5. I will not break down in life and destiny, I will not be weak, I will mount up with wings as the eagle, I will not be weary, I will walk and not faint, the hand of the Lord will rest upon me in the name of Jesus and he will take me to my place in destiny.
Stream the audio for more
||STREAM|| ||DOWNLOAD|| ||SHARE||