Daily impact: December 5, 2023
Topic: Crown the year with goodness for me
Text: Psalm 65:11
You will end this year with the abundance of God’s goodness. God will ensure you’re favoured. Psalm 5:12. You will be surrounded with favour as with a shield.
Conditions for the year to be crowned with goodness.
1. Have faith in God. God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him. Have faith in God. Put your confidence in God, put your trust in God completely.
2. Be careful how you live your life. Do not live a careless life that can throw your family in mourning. Don’t look for sudden wealth. Don’t lose out on a bid to get more funds.
3. Pray. Raise an altar of prayer. Make prayer your lifestyle. Ensure your heart is communicating with God.
4. Give gifts. Sow the seeds of gifts and favour.
5. Show gratitude. Thinks work better when you show gratitude. Don’t be an ingrate. Showing gratitude for the past miracles God has wrought commits him to do more.
1. Father, I have faith in you. Let my faith produce results this end of the year season.
2. Father, I refuse to put my hands on what will cause shame and embarrassment to me and my family. I receive the grace to live my life carefully to the praise and glory of your name.
3. Father, I receive the grace to give to others. Help me to sow the gifts of good things to people.
4. Father, I acknowledge you for who you are and what you’ve done for me and my house this end of the year season.
Stream the audio for more
||STREAM|| ||DOWNLOAD|| ||SHARE||